It’s that time of year again to set your new years resolutions. Of course, at the top of the list is weight loss! But how can you stay on track, so it turns into a lifestyle and not a trend where you throw in the towel after a few weeks?
It’s not easy to get off track of your resolutions. If you do, you aren’t alone as 80% of new years resolutions fail by the second week of February.
But this year it will be different! We will guide you with some simple steps that can create long-lasting change. This can be the year you make weight loss and maintenance permanent!
To Have Success, You Have to Recognize Why You Fail
Perhaps you haven’t planned how you’ll accomplish weight loss. It usually involves a change in routine, which can be uncomfortable. Both cooking healthy food and going to the gym are new habits that can take many weeks to become routine. Make a plan you know you can commit to for the long run.
Lack of support can be challenging for many. Share your goals with your loved ones and explain why your goal is important to you. Ask for their love and support. Having a team behind you will help you with your weight loss success.
Many people fail because they set unrealistic goals then quit when they do not see results. If you can’t make it to the gym five days a week, it may be more realistic to make it three days a week. If your family is challenging you to cook an unhealthy dinner, balance it with a healthy breakfast and lunch. You don’t want to overindulge, but moderation techniques can make weight loss more successful.
What are some Suggestions for a Successful Weight Loss Plan
Several successful tips can help you with your new year’s resolution to lose weight. Try to incorporate as many as you can to see the results you desire:
- Set achievable goals that will last. Break them down into 4-week blocks
- Find a weight loss plan you trust and know you can stick to long-term
- Identify your “why” to help with motivation
- Journal on you can keep your resolution on track when it gets difficult
- Consider what exercise program will be best to help you lose weight. Make sure it is something that excites you, and you enjoy doing
- Commit to eating healthier and develop a plan on how you will obtain the goal long-term
- Consider joining a weight loss center for long-term weight loss maintenance
How a Weight Loss Clinic Can Help You Achieve Your Resolution
Batista Weight Loss and Wellness understand the challenges millions face regarding weight loss. That is why we are open to helping our patients with weight loss in Spring Hill. The benefit is face-to-face interaction and motivation from a team that wants to see you accomplish your goals just as much as you do.
Our doctors use a variety of options for a customizable treatment plan that will work for you. Some of the services we offer include:
- Weight loss plans without appetite suppression
- Dietary programs designed by our nutritionist
- Vitamins and supplements
- Help with dietary management
- Ultra-slim shot injections
- IV nutrition
- Glutathione injections for weight loss
In fact, why wait until New Year to get started on your weight loss goals? Get in touch with us or book an appointment today!
The material contained on this site is for informational purposes only and DOES NOT CONSTITUTE THE PROVIDING OF MEDICAL ADVICE, and is not intended to be a substitute for independent professional medical judgment, advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your health.